CAL Progress Report!

I’ve gotten back into my Sophie (Sophie’s Universe CAL 2015) and have been working on it as much as I could over the weekend.  I’m only one part behind now, very exciting!  During the last couple of parts I had begun to think that my colours were way too out there, and that I either had too many or it was just too busy.  However now that it has the green butterfly border to it, it has calmed right down, and that large amount of green links the rest of the blanket together – in my opinion anyway 🙂  Can’t wait to see the finished product.  If I did another Sophie, I would probably do it all in one varigated yarn – those Sophie’s look really interesting and I’d like to do one at some point for the bed.

150427_CAL2150427_CAL1  150427_CAL3